Three Sisters Apothecary Gravenstein Apple & Clove Bar Soap 1.75oz
Three Sisters Apothecary
Crisp and aromatic Gravenstein Apple blends with warm cloves, Shea Butter, natural botanicals and gentle base oils to create a fragrant and rich bar to cleanse skin naturally. The Soothing Complex of Gravenstein Apple, Calendula and Lemon Balm combine to gently nurture and soften skin. Naturally retained glycerin soothes and moisturizes.
• Precious and ephemeral Gravenstein Apples grow in a riot of rich reds, yellows and greens. First planted by Russian settlers at Ft. Ross in 1820, these heirloom symbols are a rich part of Sonoma County’s history. A fine balance of sweet and tart, these full-bodied apples are a local treasure.
• Dark and spicy Clove, a trusted Ayurvedic herb for over 2,000 was first brought to Europe in the 4th century by Arabic traders. An ancient Indian and Chinese herb it is rich in minerals and vitamins. The natural anti-inflammatory effects promote skin health.
• Lemon balm, used by Arab physicians, Greeks and Romans was used to soothe tension, surface eruptions and cleanse skin naturally.
• Calendula, the herb of choice in the 17th century, has been used for its potent anti-inflammatory effect on the skin. Antioxidant rich, these bright yellow flowers are mildly antiseptic and soothing on chapped, inflamed, dry or damaged skin.
• Shea Butter, a rich source of natural hydration, contains vitamins A, B, C and D to protect and balance skin.
Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Lemon Balm, Calendula, Gravenstein Apple Extract, Clove Essential Oil
Scrying Smoke EDP
This opens with a gorgeous smouldering frankincense, the scent of frankincense tears melting on ...
Blackburn's Parlour EDP
I'm a huge fan of everything Solstice Scents, but a fairly new gourmand lover. The second it hit my ...
Fizzy Lifting Drink Soap
I absolutely love this soap. I keep it sealed in a bag (after it's dry) to preserve this masterful ...
Basilica Perfume Oil
If you love resins, Basilica is a must have. The wonderfully dark, resinous, woody and amber notes ...