Three Sisters Apothecary Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Bar Soap 1.75oz
Three Sisters Apothecary
Rich and decadent dark Cocoa blends with invigorating Peppermint essential oil, Cocoa Butter, natural botanicals and gentle base oils to create a fragrant and rich bar to clean and fragrance naturally. The Nurturing Complex of Peppermint, Marshmallow and Vanilla work together to soothe and nourish skin. Naturally retained glycerin soothes and moisturizes skin.
• Exotic dark Cocoa has origins deeply rooted in its Aztec history. Once considered a drink of the Gods, this much coveted treasure was introduced to Europe by the explorers and became highly prized. Antioxidant rich, the actives in this delicious aphrodisiac address the effects of free radicals on delicate skin.
• Peppermint used since antiquity for its medicinal and aromatic properties is rich in menthol, which cools and reverses dullness and oiliness.
• Vanilla, rich in antioxidants and a favorite of humming birds is a native of Mexico and tropical climates. Delicate yet powerful it harnesses an ability to fight free radical damage and supports skin health.
• The nurturing properties of Marshmallow, first recorded in the ninth century B.C., were used in ancient medicines. The rich, demulcent nature of marshmallow forms a protective gel that is soothing, moistening and calming.
• Fragrant and creamy Cocoa Butter is a rich source of Vitamin E and flavanols, antioxidants that deeply hydrate leaving skin soft, supple and glowing.
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Absolute, Peppermint Essential Oil, Marshmallow, Vitamin E, Vanilla
Scrying Smoke EDP
This opens with a gorgeous smouldering frankincense, the scent of frankincense tears melting on ...
Blackburn's Parlour EDP
I'm a huge fan of everything Solstice Scents, but a fairly new gourmand lover. The second it hit my ...
Fizzy Lifting Drink Soap
I absolutely love this soap. I keep it sealed in a bag (after it's dry) to preserve this masterful ...
Basilica Perfume Oil
If you love resins, Basilica is a must have. The wonderfully dark, resinous, woody and amber notes ...