Bundle Monster Mini Dual Ended Clear Nail Art Stamper & Scraper Card
We added a little bundle of joy to the Glass Stamper Collection. This mini dual ended nail art stamper is just too adorable! It takes the guess work out of your nail stamping by hit your desired spot on your manicure more efficiently, thus saving you polish in the process! The clear silicone stamping heads come in 2 sizes: 0.9 in. and 0.6 in. in diameter. This stamper also has clear caps on both ends to protect these delicate stampers went not in use. And, because you can never have enough of them, we added on of our clear, thin credit card polish scrappers!
**TIP**: Like our other clear dual sided clear stampers, for best results take off the stamper head you are not using to get the best view of your nail.
*TAKE SPECIAL CARE*: These stampers are NOT for beginners! The clear heads have a firmer head (not as hard as rubber but not as soft as silicone), so please use these helpful care tips:
1. Do not prime the clear heads. Sanding will cause haziness.
2. It is strongly recommend that you use a rolling hand motion when picking up the stamp from the plate.
3. Use a lint roller or scotch tap to remove polish from stamping heads.
4. 100% acetone is a no-no for all parts of this stamper, but also avoid other nail polish removers on the stamping heads. It may cause the heads to look cloudy.
5. Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads too hard, it may cause the heads to tear.
6. Use 100% acetone to clean your plate before, after and throughout the entire stamping process. Reguler polish removers have to much oils in the formula and dramatically affect your pick up results with our clear stampers.
Scrying Smoke EDP
This opens with a gorgeous smouldering frankincense, the scent of frankincense tears melting on ...
Blackburn's Parlour EDP
I'm a huge fan of everything Solstice Scents, but a fairly new gourmand lover. The second it hit my ...
Fizzy Lifting Drink Soap
I absolutely love this soap. I keep it sealed in a bag (after it's dry) to preserve this masterful ...
Basilica Perfume Oil
If you love resins, Basilica is a must have. The wonderfully dark, resinous, woody and amber notes ...